Wednesday, September 16, 2015

PaperPlay

Hey there scrappy friends!
Lisa here to share a layout today.
Have you heard of the new scrappy company PhotoPlay? They have 2 collections out and they are available in the My Scraps & More Store! wait until you see them, they are gorgeous!
PhotoPlay sent the DT here a collection to work with and I received the Autumn Day Kit. I love this kit! It is full of fun fall colors!

I used the Autumn Day Plaid Paper for my background and added some watercolors. Then I added a few layers behind my photo:




Here are some close ups:
 
I love the adorable foxes in this collection. I fussy cut this one, the leaves and the trees out of the Autumn Day Foxes Paper.
 
 
The autumn card was cut from the Autumn Day Damask Paper:
 


Here I used some of the fun stickers from the Autumn Day Element Sticker Sheet and popped them up using foam tape:

 
If you haven't checked out PhotoPlay yet, please do. Their stuff is awesome!

2 comments :

  1. GORGEOUS............I think I NEED some of that collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! the watercoloring is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete