Saturday, August 22, 2015

School Rules

Hello! Happy Saturday!  It's Jennifer and I'm sharing a layout I created with 
Echo Park's Teacher's Pet collection from the My Scraps and More Shop!  This paper collection includes fun prints and stickers perfect for your first day photos!  I made this page as a challenge for a Monday Mix Up on the MSAM forums! If you haven't joined our daily challenges yet, please check them out!



I used black cardstock and a cute cut file from The Cut Shoppe for my tile! 

I also added in the cute globe sticker from the Teacher's Pet 12x12 Elements Stickers as well as letter stickers from Simple Stories and October Afternoon.  The ledger print on the B side of Rulers was perfect for my journaling!  

I used the B side of the Backpacks paper with Rulers and tied it together with the cute black cursive border strip from the Elements Stickers.

I am a big fan of layering and you can see the many fun prints of Teacher's Pet!  

Thank you for stopping by today!  Check out this collection plus much more NEW lines!  Have a great day!


1 comment :