Saturday, August 15, 2015

Meet Me Under The Stars

Hi there friends! Jennifer here today to share a layout I created using Cocoa Vanilla's Hello Lovely collection from the MSAM shop! Cocoa Vanilla have a variety of fun prints and bright colors! Plus, I love the thickness of the papers!  



I used a cut file for my title from Just Nick Studios along with silver foil paper from my stash.  I also added some of the matching Hello Lovely Vellum Hearts to accent!

Here is a close up of some of the vellum hearts! I added splashes of ink as well as colored brads and enamel dots from my stash.


I love the prints in Hello Lovely! Lots of variety of color that compliment each other! 


I created a banner using a starburst hand punch and more brads! I stitched through with my sewing machine to finish.  

Thank you for reading! Stop by the My Scraps and More shop to see all of the fabulous Cocoa Vanilla collections plus much more new lines!  Have a great day!






1 comment :

  1. What a cute layout!!! I love the colors you used and the silver title.

    ReplyDelete