Sunday, August 16, 2015

Choose Happy with Pink Fresh Studios

I instantly fell IN LOVE with the new collection by Pink Fresh Studios called Happy Things. The colors are so amazingly vibrant and the patterns are so fun and playful.

I chose to start my layout with the botanical/sparkle paper as my background. I loved the slight ombre look to the paper making the perfect subtle detail. Since my photos were black and white, and some of my embellishments were also black I chose to mat my background paper in black cardstock, making everything really POP!
I fussy cut into the happy words paper, creating a photo map and grid look for my photos. Sticking to the grey elements helped make the other colors throughout my layout stand out.
I continued my fussy cutting pattern by using the rustic patterns paper for the floating colorful triangles around my page! I love the color it added without looking too busy!
To finish of most of my layouts, I love adding a natural element of some sort, so I knew I just had to have the wood veneer stickers when I saw them!! Using the power of threes and triangle idea on my page to balance the page, I placed a few of these stickers around my page for a fun look.
I loved how fun this page turned out and it makes my so happy with all of the fun colors and patterns!This is the perfect paper for playing with fussy cutting. You can find more papers to play with from the collection in the store, and still get in your 20% off with the August code!
                                                                 Brianna

2 comments :