Sunday, August 30, 2015

Birds of a feather with October Afternooon

This layout was created for this weeks Throwback Thursday on the forum. I love being able to challenge myself to use up older product, and always mix some new product in too for a fun mix!
I started my page with a mix of older papers in my stash. I wanted to go with a darker base to make my cutfile I cut from white cardstock really stand out. I wanted to play with my photos by creating a stack of three identical photos, mating the smallest one on the top layer for a fun look. I used a chipboard frame from a Heidi Swap pack in a floral print for a sweet look.

I used a great lined paper for my cut title, much like this super fun holiday paper in the store! Adding just enough detail, I sprinkled some mint green sequins around my title from the Maggie Holmes confetti sequins pack.
I chose to use some teal mini alphas from October Afternoon for my journaling spots, which also happened to be this weeks challenge; to use up those mini alphas.  I hope this inspires you to play with some older product. We would love to have you join us on the forum for this and many more challenges!!
                                                        Brianna

1 comment :