Saturday, June 6, 2015

Explore with Just Nick Cut Files

This week we are collaborating with Nicole Nowosad and her new online store for digital cutting files, Just Nick! All week long, the My Scraps & More design team will be showcasing layouts and projects featuring cut files from the Just Nick store


Stop by the Just Nick blog and get to know the new Design Team! You could win a $20 Gift Card to the My Scraps & More Store! Here are a few ways to enter. 

1) Leave a comment on this blog post introducing the new Just Nick team.

2) Follow and leave a comment on the Just Nick Facebook page.

3) Follow and leave a comment on Nicole's Instagram account (@nicolenowosad), where you see the same above image.

That's a lot of chances to win! Spread the word and good luck! Nicole will draw a winner at the end of the inspiration week smile emoticon

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello friends! It's Jennifer with my layout using one of the awesome Just Nick Cut Files! It's been so fun to see all of the great creations from our design team this week! Thank you so much to Nicole for allowing us to work with her designs!  For my page, I used the new Pink Paislee Atlas from the
 My Scraps and More Shop!  I love the fun colors and silver accents on the embellishments!



I used the Swiss Cheese Cut File for my background. I added hand punched circles from different patterned papers to random circles.  I left some of the circles "blank"; I love the white on white effect! 


For my title, I used the American Crafts Gilded Silver Thickers from the shop!  They go nicely with the silver foil accents in the Ephemera Pack!

I love layering little pieces of ephemera!  Included in the pack are also acetate pieces, as well!


 I just love this photo of my daughter from our recent trip to Haiti this spring!  I thought it went perfect with this great line from Pink Paislee!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by the blog tomorrow for more inspiration from My Scraps and More and Just Nick!  Also, don't forget to check out the shop for the newest collections! 
Have a great day!



1 comment :