Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Selfie!

Happy Hump Day Scrappy Friends!
Lisa here today to share a layout I created using Fancy Pants Flutter line. I love this fun and colorful line!
Are you a "Selfie" taker? My daughter is always taking selfies when she snap chats with her friends. I have been trying take more because after all, I am not in a lot of photos since I am usually the one taking them. So selfies come in handy for the "all about me" pages we are suppose to do as scrappers.
Any who, here is my layout:
I started my background using a mask and watercolors to make the sunburst. Once dry, I added mists by spattering:

 
My title was created by cutting apart one of the Brag Cards- "But First.... Let Me Take A Selfie!" I used the camera that is on the card for an embellie and popped it up:

 
Just showing my layers here:

 
I hope I have encouraged you to take more "Selfies" and scrap them!
Til next time!
Lisa

4 comments :