Sunday, May 31, 2015

My loves with Fine and Dandy

I love, love, LOVE this confetti vellum from the new American Craft line, Fine and Dandy, and just couldn't wait to use it in a layout! I started by backing up my vellum with the lets party chevron paper really making it pop for a festive look!

I wanted to create more visual fun, and chose to take my one 4x6 photo of my girls, and cut it into 3 separate photos, mating them with the F&D mint specialty paper. Below my photo and just above one I chose to use my handy scissors to create banner shapes. Adding to the festive feel of this page, I chose to create my banner out of the cheerful chatter polka dot paper, backing them with the offset of the stay wild striped paper I also used on the side of my page. Using my trusty sequins along with some pink fresh studio wood dots and gold foil hexagons in the Heidi Swapp packet, I created my trail of sparkle adding more emphasis near my photos.




Using a few chipboard frames by Heidi Swapp, I created my title and spot for the date. I love how fun these frames cane be, and I love filling them with things other than photos. I used the gold glitter numbers from Heidi Swapp. The package came with both a gold set and a silver set of the alphabet, which is such a great idea.

I also dug into the Crate Paper embellishment pack for the new journey line, seeking out some arrows and colored tags for just a bit more interest. I love how fun and festive this layout turned out, and hope it makes you as happy looking at as it does me. I feel like this fun vellum and papers just screams "celebration" but can be used for none celebratory pages!
                                                                 Brianna

1 comment :