Thursday, May 14, 2015

Journey

Hi there!  Lisa S here today to share a layout created for our Word Up Wednesday Challenge in the forum.  This layout was created with photos from my 30th high school reunion Road Trip I took with my bestie.  The Crate Paper Journey Collectionhttp://www.myscrapsandmore.com/crate-paper-journey/was just perfect for this!  I chose to highlight the word "journey" for this layout and that is your challenge for this week.  Use the word "journey" on a page!  Be creative with it, it doesn't have to be travel related! (It is the name of my favorite band, so brownie points to anyone who creates a layout about them!)


IMG_9233 by scrapmamato3, on Flickr

The fun part was I created a little fold out album on my page so that I could have more photos and hide my journaling a bit.

IMG_9234 by scrapmamato3, on Flickr

IMG_9235 by scrapmamato3, on Flickr

Have fun with it!


Read more: http://myscrapsandmore.proboards.com/thread/12427/word-wednesday-5-13-15#ixzz3YkYSbl7q

1 comment :