Saturday, February 7, 2015

Everything is Awesome

Hello!! It's the weekend and I'm back to share a layout I created for this week's Word Up Wednesday challenge! I asked that participants use the word Awesome on their project! I used
 Amy Tangerine's Stitched collection from the My Scraps and More shop!
 
 
 
For my title, I used a portion of a Silhouette cut file (# 73269) and American Craft Thickers.

I used a hexagon punch with the many patterns from the collection. I then added some wooden veneer and cork stars from my stash. 

 
This line has so many bright colors and fun patterns! One of my favorites is  "Repeat" which has the word love written all over.
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out what's new in the shop, as well as many other favorites! Have a great day!
Jennifer
 


11 comments :

  1. I love the journaling strips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one. I really love the contrast of the bright colors on the photo with the softer paper colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun layers and a great paper line to really show off that awesome photo!!!! Looooved seeing PinkFresh in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layout, love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, love all the little details and embellishments on your page! It all looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, love all the little details and embellishments on your page! It all looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the title! Didn't like that movie, but that song made me laugh! This is an AWESOME layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, everything is awesome with this layout! Great work.

    ReplyDelete