Thursday, December 4, 2014

Let the joy of Christmas begin!!

Christmas every year seems to start earlier and earlier.  I'm one of those who refuses to talk much about Christmas until after Thanksgiving.  Each holiday deserves it's own time.  Now I can rejoice in the season.  What better way than scrapping.  


Everything but the small piece of twine was created using  the Happy Holidays kit our very own Audrey put together. The snowman was part of one of the Simple Stories pattern papers that I cut to accent this photo.

***Tracy***

6 comments :

  1. Love the tilt on the photo and that cute snowman too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive layout. I love all the layering at the top of the page.
    Thanks,
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100% . . . Christmas AFTER Thanksgiving! Cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ripped layering here. Fun snowy page.

    ReplyDelete