Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Believe

Hey there!
Merry Christmas Eve!
Lisa here today to share a layout I created using the Fancy Pants Oh Deer! collection. I love this fun holiday line! There is always something about the color turquoise that grabs my attention.

 
a few close ups:
 
I added some foam tape to the banner and flower for dimension:

 
I added a few tickets, stitched them on and the topped them off with a cute star on foam tape:

 
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas surrounded with family and friends!
 
 


7 comments :

  1. I love that Believe tag!!! Super cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those vertical strips of paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun collection! Such wonderful colors! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just an adorable page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute page! Love the stitching and banner! And I am really digging the teal color on Christmas layouts this year!

    ReplyDelete