Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Celebrate!

Hey there scrappy friends!
Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday so far.
I created a layout using the Simple Stories Sea To Shining Sea collection. I LOVE IT! The colors are fabulous!
We spent the later part of the morning and all afternoon with friends at the lake on July 4th. What a blast! We are planning on doing it again next year.
Here is my layout:

     
                                                                  Here are a few close ups:



                                 I used a star stencil and added some light modeling paste:


I punched the anchor/heart out of one of the patterned papers and added some stick pins from my stash..


I fussy cut part of the flags to give some movement to my layout and popped the banner up with foam tape.

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Lisa

9 comments :

  1. I love the dimension you added with some foam tape and modeling paste! Very festive page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stars with the paste. Super cute page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Very fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, patriotic page! The star stencil/modeling paste looks great for your background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the stars are cascading across the page. Great patriotic layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the patriotic and nautical theme.

    ReplyDelete