Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Swim Time.

Hello and good morning...

I have to say, I am SUCH a sucker for scrapping anything summer related. It always just makes me happy. I scrapped this photo of my little one swimming with her uncle. He was so good with her, and he and my sister gave me some much needed laying out time at the pool while they took her for a swim.


I used the Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine line for the page.
I went circle crazy with my sewing to added some texture on the white circle, and then added some OA alphas for my title work, they have GOT to be my all time fave mini alphas...


I also used several of the sticker elements from the collection and stitching around the whole page:



Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day....


7 comments :

  1. Such a cute layout, cute pics, love the collection you used and always love stitching on a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun colors and patterns on your summer layout. I like the stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that collection! What cute pictures you used!

    ReplyDelete