Friday, May 9, 2014

Indoor Hoops

Good Morning My Scraps friends! Tammi here with you today to share what I created for the new sketch on the sketch blog today! 

I have had these photos in my pile for awhile waiting to be scrapped but they are hard to work with. Since they were taken inside, through a window, the color is bad! Since it was something that was really enjoyed by my son I really wanted to record the memory so I didn't really worry about how the photos looked!!

I pulled out the Crate Boys Rule collection (again) and worked with it until I achieved my final result!


Simple but I love it just the same!!

Visit the sketch blog here to see the sketch and all of the other amazing inspiration from the design team. I hope that you will play along with us this week!!!

Happy Friday!

- Tammi

4 comments :

  1. Those papers worked perfectly with your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line and love how you used it here!! (Love basketball...my son plays too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page. Great design and photos are so cool!

    ReplyDelete