Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Girls and Lil Ms Sass

Hello and good morning..

I just can't seem to get enough of the fun, brightly colored Amy Tangerine Plus One line that recently came out. The fun colors really seems to work with any type of photo, and I have loved cutting it up and using all the pretty papers...

The GIRLS: a photo of my girls and their only girl cousins on my side of the family.


I love the watercolor accents on several of the papers, it adds a soft feel to the line:

 I added two colors of misting on the page, along with fussy cutting out some of the arrows from the Twosome paper:

 and my second page LIL MS SASS:
I loved how fun the Combo paper was with lots of 3x4 tags to use through out your layout or even for Project Life scrapping, how versatile


The Remarks Puffy stickers are the perfect accent too:


and make sure to check out the fun fonts of the Thickers too...

Make sure to run...... not walk.. over to the My Scraps& More store to check out the Plus One line. It's too fun to pass up..

thanks for stopping by and have a great day...

10 comments :

  1. Both of your layouts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you use colour in your layouts. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wendi...These are so fun!! I really love the design on the Lil Ms Sass layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this collection right along with you! Cute layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection is awesome! I love the pages you made. What a wonderful way to document "cousins together "!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these - the mix of papers and colors are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. great stitching and Lil miss sass is a great title. can't believe she is that big already

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and cute page!! Love those thickers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this line. Your layouts are so fun especially with the brush script letters.

    ReplyDelete