Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cool Kids

Hello and good morning...

Today I'm sharing a boy layout with you. One thing that I am ALWAYS on the look out for is a good, fun boy line. Now that my son is about to become a teenager, I'm also looking for a bit more grown up boy line, not too babyish.. When the That's My Boy line came out, I saw it and knew it was perfect for his age right now.

I scrapped a boy page of my son and his cousin who came up for a visit over the Christmas break. I used Echo Park's Thats My Boy line for it.
 

I had to include some enamel dots with some inked wood stars:

along with some machine stitching and a fun new banner punch I got:

 
I'm always such a fun of the Echo Park Element Stickers, they make the perfect addition to any page.. also just add some pop dots on them, and they become dimensional. 

Thanks sooo much for stopping by today.

10 comments :

  1. Echo Park always seem to have the perfect line for what I am looking for! Love your layout and now I'm convinced that I need that banner punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that banner, and I'm so over banners! :) Great layout! Love the papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection! Super layout! I agree that boy collections are not always easy to find. A good boy collection should be usable on small or bigger boys and this collection does the trick. I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used this collection Wendi!! And, I'm in love with this design....3 "cluster sections" all on the right side of the page, and it totally balances the circle/photo area on the left... I'd never have thought to do that...It totally works and I'm soooo stealing this!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always enjoy layouts created with boys in mind!!! Swooning over this new Echo Park line....since I have 3 sons, 2 brothers, 4 nephews and one super grandson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love all the cool details and the title work

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you used the line. As a mom to a teenage boy I'm always looking for a cool boy line. I agree this one is great. Your page is fantastic. Love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great page....love all the layers and the wood stars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so many great things going on, on this page! Love it! Especially your cute stitched banner!~

    ReplyDelete