Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sweet Little Valentine Party

Happy Saturday!  Missy here.  Today I'm sharing another layout I created for the 2nd Annual Love is in the Air Crop going on over on our boards.  The challenges all have to be complete by tomorrow if you're still trying to squeeze some in.  

One of the challenges I hosted was the "Lace & Lingerie" Challenge :)  Not what you think...haha!  The rule was to use two different see through items on your layout.  I used vellum, a clear frame, clean acetate hearts & the Sweet title.  The majority of this layout is the Love Notes collection from Crate Paper.  So sweet and pretty!


Love these cute flair buttons...they are becoming one of my favorite embellishments lately.  I raised it up over the cord to give it some depth.


I love this Sweet piece!  I'm really digging the see through thing...I like that you can still see the patterned paper beneath it.


I added some chipboard elements here and there...isn't the XO so cute?


You can find the Crate Paper Love Notes collection HERE in the My Scraps Store.  Be sure to check out the code to get 20% off your order!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

Missy :)

10 comments :

  1. this is just so pretty! I love the design and the colors and those alphas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are so pretty! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome challenge! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - your layout is so beautiful!! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, love, LOVE this layout! You did a super job. Your layering is superb. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous page - love the colors and layering

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really adorable, love this line!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chipboard xo's and the banner. Cute page.

    ReplyDelete