Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Holiday Memories

Hey there!
I have been scrapping a few of my Christmas photos lately. How about you? Do you have them scrapped or do you wait til next year?
I used Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas on this layout of the kids opening their Christmas gifts:

                   
                                                              A few close ups:




                                                       Hope you have a wonderful day!

                                                                      ~~~Lisa~~~

8 comments :

  1. Thanks for inspiring me to get more Christmas pages done! I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to print out some pics and get them scrapped. I should have already done it in January, because I do lost interest in Christmas photos and Christmas product when it starts getting nice out! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I have not done any Christmas layouts, usually just do them when the mood strikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm in the mood to get some Christmas pics scrapped! Love your page - this collection is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am working on Christmas! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you are scrapping Christmas. I am so many years behind it's not even funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun page - love the mix of papers and the design

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the subtleness of this paper line. great page Lisa

    ReplyDelete