Thursday, December 12, 2013

I Love Red

Christmastime just makes me think of red and I want to pull red into everything I'm doing.  Yes, that includes scrapping.  Normally I'm not really a red person.  It just screams warmth and cheer to me this time of year.

I pulled out MME's  Chalk Studio because the colors of the line are very muted with a lot of greys and browns.  This works really well for being able to add in whatever color you want to showcase on your page.  This is my daughter with some of her friends on a Mothers Day Out field trip to the fire station.  They were all required to wear red so we could keep track of them.

 Here is a closeup of one of the wonderful tags that comes in the collection "Life is better with true friends".

***Tracy***

5 comments :

  1. I just love how the red pops off the page. Cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love all the different types of red you used and how you mixed washi, ribbon and such! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous page!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is such a hard color for me to use, so I'm always very impressed when I see it in other people's work. Great Layout!

    ReplyDelete