Wednesday, December 25, 2013

HoHoHo Merry Christmas!

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Lisa here today to share a layout I made using the Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas Collection. I am a huge Fancy Pants fan and just love all the embellies in this fun Christmas line!

Here is my layout:

 
I created my doily using a Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch along with their Star Template:

 
I added some punching to the bottom of the photo mat and added some stitching throughout the layout.

Here's hoping you and your family have the best Christmas ever!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

~~~Lisa~~~
 

6 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas to everyone. Love all the punches and always love some stitching on a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love these papers with those vintage images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Cute page. Love the line you used. the santa is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete