Friday, December 27, 2013

Believe

I used today's sketch from the My Scraps & More sketch blog for my holiday page today!  Check out the sketch HERE.  I am still trying to catch up on Christmas photos from 2012!

I love love the seasonal colors in the Basic Grey 25th & Pine collection.  There are a ton of awesome embellishments in this collection, too!


On the bottom edge I used some washi tape to create a border and then I machine stitched around the main part of the layout.



Just to add a little interest, I added some vellum tags and a few sparkly brads.


For my title, I kept it simple with a sticker sentiment over a vellum star.


Hope you had a wonderful holiday and enjoy the weekend!

-Audrey

10 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous layout! Love the distressing and the squares/bits of papers you used. Wonderful splatter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, awesome, awesome layout, Audrey! Love those pieces behind the photo - makes me think of a quilt! And the scattering of those small embellishments - PERFECTION!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch! Love your layout, this is a fun line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* I just Christmas! Such a cute pic of your kids with Santa, and I love those vellum tags too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute. I really like how you used the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool, love how you used the washi! Love the paper in the upper corner peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this collection too. I have seen some incredible Christmas pages done with it and would like some for myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute layout! Love it! I really like the title on the vellum star!

    ReplyDelete