Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Luv U.

Hello and good morning...

The Pinspirational Crop in going on over in the forums and it's been tons of fun!!!! If you haven't gotten a chance to check it out, I highly suggest it. There's tons of inspiration and it's so amazing what you can find on Pinterest and how it can inspire you.

For one of the challenge, I came up with a page based on a photo of a hairstyle, you can check it out here.  I LOVE fun and funky hairstyles, so I knew this challenge was right up my alley. I created this page for the challenge:

The challenge: Use STRIPES on your page, Use a Black background (since it's her undertone color), and one color that POPS on your pag.

For my layout, I choose to use AQUA as my pop of color. The lighter shade paper is from the Chic Tags School House collection and the strip paper is from the Pebbles Inc 31 line.

 I also used some American Craft thickers for my title work.

and sprinkled a few aqua MME enamel dots throughout the page:

So make sure to check out that forum and the challenges.... 

Hope you have a wonderful day,

6 comments :

  1. Oh my, this is so stinkin cute! I love the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout and
    great use of the pop color.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how it all pops off the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout. The black bg makes the rest really pop, love the stripes in there too. Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete