Friday, August 2, 2013

Making a list.....

...and checking it twice.  OK...I won't go there....we've still got months until that!  :)

But today I issued the next "Got Talent III" challenge and it is to make a list on your page.  The list has to be at LEAST 10 items long.  Honestly, I think this is an easy way to journal sometimes when you are at a loss for words.





I made a list of 24 things my little guy can do at 24 months.  I did my journaling before I did my page because I knew it would be long and I would have to incorporate it into the design somehow.

I used the Fancy Pants "Memories Captured" collection from the store.

I fussy cut out the circles and placed them so they cascaded down the bottom of the page.  I love the 3D cork elements and stained mine with black distress stain to pull out the black on the page.


For my journaling, I wrote it around the outside edge...there was a lot of it!  :)


Let's see your lists!


-Audrey

1 comment :

  1. Love it. I like that you stained the cork. Makes it multifunctional. Have to remember that one.

    ReplyDelete