Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Dream Big

Hello and good morning...

I have been knee deep in the Fancy Pants What a Wonderful Day collection and been having a blast with it!!! the colors and patterns are fun and playful, and work perfect for sooo many occasions. It's also a great summer line to work with to pull the colors from esp when summer photos are usually cheerful and happy.

I created this page of my daughter and mixed and matched several of the patterns from this line:
I went with a longer title for this page... Don't Be Afraid 2 Dream Big...
I used several of the label stickers through the page:
I also fussy cut several rows of the chevron paper to add some playfulness to the page from the Astounding paper:
 Make sure to check out this collection!!!! It's a TON of fun to use...

Have a wonderful day

1 comment :