Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to School

This week my kids headed back to school.  I was always on the overwhelming side of the students but since I started working at the school last year I have seen the overwhelming side of the teachers.  I can't count the number of ladies I know that have spent numerous weekends and summer days up at the school trying to prepare for a successful new year.  It is a never ending list of things to do.  I decided to help brighten my youngest ones first days.  I thought a little sugar rush might be needed to make it through their first day.  For each of them I bought a cup and filled it with candy and then added some tags with a cute quote I found off pinterest.  I used 2 different collections from Jillibean Soup, Chilled Cucumber Soup and Irish Farm House Soup.

  Autumn of course picked the pink flower cup, and Austin picked the green one.  Which will actually go pretty well with the personalities of their teachers.
I hope all of your little and big ones have a great new school year.

Don't forget we are having a blog hop this weekend, it starts tomorrow.  Hope you will hop along with us!

*****Tracy*****

7 comments :

  1. What a great idea, I'm sure the teachers will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thoughtful of you and what awesome projects!! Love this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love idea !!! so cute ...
    Bizz
    Shannon91 (by France)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun gift! I bet they loved them

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea. I'm sure they loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and fun idea! Love!!

    ReplyDelete