Friday, July 26, 2013

I like mine With Sprinkles!

How do you like your ice cream?  The kids always get rainbow Sprinkles!  :)  I kinda like them, too!

I used The Pier collection from Crate Paper and have just been eating this line up (pun intended) doing summer pages!  There were some cute little ice cream embellishments that were perfect!  This page is based off of today's sketch on the My Scraps & More sketch blog, which you can see HERE.



I love the gold accents in this line in some of the embellishments and even the Thickers.    Here are lots of layers, some enamel dots from MME, and some die cuts.


I used some gold polka dot washi tape from my stash to add a bit more gold.  Lots of papers layered behind the photos.


Some chipboard and buttons from my stash plus a bit of stitching in pink.


Are you hungry for some Ice Cream now?  :)

-Audrey

2 comments :

  1. Hungry yes! And this is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout!! It's so pretty! I'll be stealing this ice cream idea - I have the perfect pics!

    ReplyDelete