Saturday, April 13, 2013

She's Full of Sass

Hello there, friends!  Missy here with you today to share a page using an older Echo Park collection...For The Record: Tailored.  It's still one of my favorites, and although I've made a few pages with it, I've been hoarding it!  I just love the citrus colors!  And this collection is still available in the My Scraps Store!  Go HERE if you'd like to get it!

I printed my photos in black & white so they'd pop against the colorful patterned papers.  I layered several strips of various widths and added in a little bit of washi tape.  The bottom cluster is there to cover up a mistake I made...I was going to paint down there, and when I got some orange streaks down there, I realized that the oranges just didn't match.  So to fix it, I just ripped that painted part off and added some orange paper behind it and added all the other tidbits around it.  You would never know that I totally botched it!


Thanks for stopping by today...I hope you are able to get lots of scrapping time in :)  Have a GREAT weekend!

Missy ;)

2 comments :

  1. Missy - your layout is fantastic! I love and hoard this line too so I think you inspired me to use some soon. I love all the paper strips behind the photos. And great idea to use black & white photos. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of color on this page. How fabulous it turned out.

    ReplyDelete