Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Night Time Cutie

Hello and good morning...

Today I am sharing with you a layout with a new line that I have just FALLEN in love with.. It's Simple Stories Vintage Bliss.  I think it must be a mix of the style, the colors and maybe even all the fun patterns. But I have been loving using this line...

I created this page of my little cutie. One thing that I almost always NEVER do, is use pattern paper as my base. I use cardstock about 99% of the time. But this line had soooo many fun patterned papers, I wanted to challenge myself to use one for the base, and have an all paper, no cardstock page.

I came up with this:
I love how the sticker sheets come with both sticker images and alphas, so I have everything I need in one place.
I also used a few of the Layered Stickers from the collection, and then fussy cut out some butterflies to create my own 3D elements
Don't wait too long, I know this collection will be gone before you know it.. you can check it out in Tammi's store HERE. Run, don't walk :)

Have a great day

4 comments :

  1. OMGosh! So cute! You did such a great job using the line and what a cutie pie! I especially love the distressing and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked the Simple Stories Wendi! Adorable page!

    ReplyDelete