Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1st is HERE!

Hello everyone!  I can't believe it is March 1st already!  That means that it's the start of our Sketch-A-Thon all month on the Message Board.  Tammi has the first sketch posted for you, so go check it out HERE.

I have been so lucky to get to be a part of the Glitz team, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the new collections.

I created this page with the "Color Me Happy" collection, with its bright rainbow of colors and woodgrain and black papers, too....


I used the phone stamp as my inspiration for the design of the page, mimicking the rotary dial, but using bright colors and numbers.   Inside the circle, I stamped with some number stamps and then heat embossed some of them in bright colors, too.


I then heat embossed the phone stamp, the hello stamp, and then just layered some die cuts and papers around mt photo!



This fun collection is sure getting me in the mood for spring!!  Have a great weekend!

-Audrey

4 comments :

  1. aww! I love how you used the stamps! What a pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the blog hop thought it was totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, amazing! just love it!

    ReplyDelete