Saturday, March 30, 2013

The last sketch is up!

Today is the final sketch in the Sketch-a-thonMissy here to show you the page I made for today's sketch.  You can see the sketch HERE.

I also wanted to use up some of my paper stash.  Remember this line from American Crafts?  I thought it would go perfectly with the bright colors in my photo.  I have been wanting to use this black & white chevron paper for a while now.  It's a very busy pattern, so I smudged black paint all around my paper layers to add some separation.  I like the way it turned out!

I added various washi tapes, buttons & twine and I also mixed up the alphas in my title.  I just love bright colors, and this one used pretty much all of them :)


I hope you've been inspired by our sketches this month...and if you haven't seen any of them, definitely go check them out.  You still have time to join in!

Have a wonderful weekend, and a lovely Easter if you celebrate it!

Missy :)

1 comment :