Friday, February 22, 2013

Time for Spring!

No, I didn't finish scrapping my winter photos yet.  But a whole bunch of new releases just came out, and I was itching to use them on some spring and summer photos!

I just love the colors of the new Studio Calico "Sundrifter" collection!!!  I can totally see myself using these papers for lots of spring and summer pages! I used some of the softer colors to create an Easter themed page:




The background paper is from an older Studio Calico line, and I gave it a white wash with Gesso.  I then used some modeling paste and a flower stencil to add some subtle textured flowers to the background.




Then is was just layering stickers, papers, and cut outs, and a few wood veneers here and there.



I used today's sketch from the My Scraps & More sketch blog as the basis for my design.

Are you getting Spring fever yet?  :)

-Audrey


2 comments :