Friday, February 15, 2013

He's 18 Months! New MME....

As soon as the new My Mind's Eye collections hit the store, I loaded up my cart!  This page is a mix of Boy Crazy and Collectable collections.


I used a large photo and just added a few strips of paper here and there.


To add some dimension, I fussy cut out the grey stars from the patterned paper and pop-dotted them off the page in some areas.


 A few buttons and epoxy dot stickers, and that's it!


There are SOOO many wonderful papers and embellies in the new MME release!  You must go check them out!

Oh and don't forget you have a few more days to get your crop challenges in on the Message Board for the Love Is In the Air Valentine's CROP!

-Audrey Yeager

1 comment :

  1. LOVE this design. I am so gonna make a note of this. I need to do more LO's in this orientation. Love all the layers and the colors- something I do alot on my pages. GREAT job and thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete