Thursday, January 17, 2013

So In Love With You

It is almost the month of love and what a great way to get in a loving mood than with one of the lovely February kits.  I got to play with the "So In Love With You"  kit.  While it does have a somewhat love theme the paper is not valentines related which I like because I don't do themed paper well. 

My first page is from a visit to an arboretum we went to last Spring Break.  My daughter was made for the camera as she loves to strike a pose.


I also made a birthday card for a very sweet little friend of Autumn's.  I did add the fairy ornament that Wal-mart had on clearance after the holidays.



4 comments :

  1. Awww great way to incorporate the ornament, and I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh love how you used the kit and the papers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable layout and what a GREAT idea for a card....very ingenious and just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete