Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Joy

Hello and Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Today I am sharing a page with you using the Echo Park Dear Santa collection, which I am just falling in love with. For this page I only used the Let It Snow paper and the Dear Santa Element Stickers.

I just LOVE the fun, cute owls from this line, and couldn't resist adding one to my page:
I fussy cut out the snowman with the banner to add as an embellishment to my page:
To create a subway art feel, I added the wording tag on the layout also:
I sprinkled snowflakes through out the page, adding some bling to make them sparkle. The day this photo was taken it did snow and was VERY cold out....

You can check out the collection in Tammi's store HERE.. you will LOVE it!!!!

Hope you have a VERY HAPPY and SAFE NEW YEAR!!!!! 

2 comments :

  1. I am so anxious to use this line and you did a great job on this layout. And your handwriting is awesome! Great job with the misting too- I am still trying to become friends with misting..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun page Wendi! Loving that owl and your misting!

    ReplyDelete