Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor

I don't know about you, but it's October now, so that means Halloween is just around the corner!!! I am VERY excited for this, and actually my favorite lines of paper have always been Halloween lines. I am a complete sucker for anything Halloween related, and that translates to paper, embellies, and Halloween themed packs.

Right now Echo Park's Chillingsworth Manor line is really HOT right now, and Tammi has it in her store:
Here are a couple of pages that I created using this line, both of which are up for challenges over in the forum area.

First up, the 10/6 COLOR challenge, just using colors from the collection itself:
This line has some of the spookiest alphas in it, and embellies:
Next up, is my layout for the 10/8 Lift Challenge:
Gotta love the fun banner from the stickers collection:
and I am totally diggin on the pumpkins in this line:




So make sure to check out the My Scraps & More store for this wonderful collection. You will not be disappointed. Plus it's fun, spooky and scary all rolled up into one line....

Have a wonderful day...


2 comments :