Sunday, September 9, 2012

Don't Be Tardy For Class!!

Happy Sunday, scrappy friends!  Missy here today with a reminder to get back to class!  :)  Our Back 2 Class Crop is still going on through today.  There are even more challenges being revealed this morning, in addition to the ones already up.  Don't worry if you don't have lots of time to scrap today...you have all week long to get everything finished up.  There are games to play and lots of awesome prizes to win along the way!  It really is a fun event, and you won't get detention for anything at all!  :)

I wanted to share a few layouts I made for the Crop, using some amazing Echo Park papers.  Remember, you can purchase all of these collections in the My Scraps store...and through today, you can get a 25% discount!  YAY!!

I created this page for the Crop's Typing Class.  I used the Everyday Eclectic line, and this is one of my favorite collections!  So many delicious colors & patterns!  It seems like there is something for everyone in this collection, and it fits boys or girls.  I have two girls, so I "girl" things up all the time.



Here's another page I created for the Crop...this one was for Journalism class.  More Echo Park goodness!  This one is the For the Record 2 {Tailored} line.  Another favorite of mine...wow!  The colors & patterns are out of this world.  The brads & chipboard shapes coordinated perfectly...the hardest part is not using all of them up on one page...haha!  


This layout was created for one of the daily {play} challenges.  I used the American Crafts Storybook collection...another of my favorites!  If you love bright colors, this one is for you.  It's right there in the store, too...might as well use that discount and get this one!  I promise...it is amazing!


There are so many awesome collections in the My Scraps store right now, and you can't beat a 25% discount! Hop on over and stock up on your scrappy goodies, and then join us in going Back 2 Class. Can't wait to see you there! 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today :) 

Missy :)

1 comment :