Saturday, August 18, 2012

Echo Park Dearest DT Reveal

How can you go wrong with blue, pink, and yellow?  The colors of spring and warmth, calm and sweetness.

For this month's reveal, I got to work with Echo Park's Dearest line.  If you take a look at the line, it is catered toward Mother's but, I opted to go a different route and used it to make some layouts of my sweet little girls.

For this first one, I opted to decorate a few shipping tags...one with a punched scallop circle and butterfly, the next with my trusty Fiskars Threading Water punch, and the last with just a block of that beautiful floral paper.  Add in a couple of the Dearest stickers that come with the papers, a bit of stitching, and voila....


For this second layout, I punched out a few more of the scallop circles.  I added a few more of the stickers from the kit, and then added a ribbon top using a thin strip of paper and my Fiskar's ribbon border punch.  So easy!


On this last one, I went simple.  a single block of that gorgeous floral paper -- by far my favorite paper of this line.  I added in a couple of small paper blocks, some twine and then machine stitched lines for my journaling.  Then of course, I had to add in a couple of butterflies!  



As you can tell, this line doesn't have to be about 'Mother Dearest'!

--Aubree

3 comments :

  1. oh my gosh!!! this isw my first look at this line.....beautiful! And I absolutely LOVE your layouts, especially the one with the tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous layouts using this collection. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it when i aeen it but i have so much paper. I do love those mini kits just enough

    ReplyDelete