Friday, August 17, 2012

Echo Park Birthday Boy

Each of the designers was sent an Echo Park Mini Theme to play with this month. There are twenty to choose from - everything from an All Star theme to a Tools theme and everything in between!
I chose the Birthday Boy Collection Kit. I have no boys of my own so why you may ask! I liked the bright primary colors, the ability to make some boy birthday cards (which I have very few of), and truly the papers can be used for more than just birthdays!

Which is what I used the paper for for this first layout about the spitting frog at a water park we visited. Priscilla thought it would be a fun picture if she posed kissing it. All I could think of was the germs on it! OOOH gross!
Frog Prince


For this layout I used the papers for its original purpose - for a birthday boy! In this case the birthday boy was my dad. We could not find a candle to put in his cupcake so my brother found a candle app! Although Dad could not figure out where to touch or blow on the screen to blow out the candle.
There's an APP for that!


And just one of the few cards I made with the kit! Like I said I want to bulk up my boy birthday card selection. I think with all of the fun stickers and papers in the collection I will have no problem!
 

Go check out the the Echo Park Mini Themes! They truly make it so easy to scrap!

Thank you for stopping by!
Kristin

No comments :

Post a Comment