Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wendy's June DT Reveal - Fancy Pants

Good Morning!  I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer so far!  Make sure you always take a camera with you and capture those fabulous, fun photos!  Fancy Pants has a few great collections that are a must have for all those Summer photos!

Here is what I created using Fancy Pants Summer Soul.  These bright colors and patterns were just begging to be used!


I love using my flower punches and made a bunch.    I also used a circle punch to make my own little rings to spread out all over the page.  You think there enough circles on here?  lol


I used a different flower punch for this page....but I always seem to find buttons for the centers. :)
These chipboard stickers are so cool!  


Speaking of stickers, this collection also comes with some banner stickers.  I put some pop dots on mine and added a little bit of jute.  


And my favorite pastime while I'm watching dumb reality tv shows is fussy cutting.  I used my micro top scissors to cut along the lines on the waves.  At the top of the waves, I placed some pop dots to pop them off the page.  At the top is a cluster of some fun chipboard stickers and regular stickers.  

You have to stop by the My Scraps and More store to see the rest of the collection!  It's so cool and will make you want to get out and some fun in the sun!!

Have a great Summer Sunday!!

Wendy***




No comments :

Post a Comment