Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Begins Now!

What's better on a hot summer day than a refreshing popsicle? How about receiving a cute popsicle in the mail from a friend?
I made these cards to send out to the kiddos in my class to thank them for showering me with gifts at the end of the year. I got word from one of the parents that her daughter tried to rip the popsicle off and eat it! That wouldn't taste so good!
The popsicle is a 3 X 2 rectangle with rounded corners and a scrap of brown for the stick! I used my scallop punch on the edge for a bite taken out! So Easy - you could whip out a bunch of these with scraps!
 

Don't Forgot - The My Scraps and More Got Talent II contest starts today and lasts thru the summer.
Here is the details straight from our fearless leader Tammi!
Welcome to My Scraps Got Talent II !! We are so excited to bring back this fun contest from last summer! Starting with this one, there will be 8 weeks of great challenges to inspire you each Friday through August 10th (with a couple weeks of vacation in July)! There will also be mini-challenges posted on Tuesdays, games to play and prizes to win!! I hope that you are as excited as we are so let's begin!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Kristin
Posted by Picasa

1 comment :