Sunday, May 20, 2012

Super Sunday!

Happy Sunday!
Lisa here with you today to share a few more layouts with one of my favorite companies, My Minds Eye. Tammi has had their newest line, Indie Chic, in the store for a little while now. I wasn't sure about this line but I have been playing with it and absolutely love it, especially the banners!

My first layout was done for a challenge group I am in, Inspiration Elevator. This layout is what makes it a me layout! Banners, stitching and border punching:



My second layout is what I created last weekend during our one hour sketch challenge, if you didn't play along last week, I am sure there will be more scheduled:)


                    Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments :

  1. What PRETTY pages Lisa!!! LOVE that punched border on the first one. :) Great colors and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work with the Indie Chic Lisa.

    ReplyDelete