Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like summer...

That's right in Texas it might as well be summer all ready - it has been in the 90's all week. The A/C is running and we have broken out the shorts and flip flops! During this first heat wave fell NSD so I spent the weekend scrapping with the fan pointed at me and working with pictures from our Colorado trip while I longingly remembered the snow and cool temps! I managed to get this pic of all of us by setting my camera's timer and having DS run and jump back in the pic - not often we get all 6 in one place! The BoBunny Blitzen collection was perfect for this snowy dream and I added a reminder to make sure that I am behind the camera less and in the pictures with our family more. So if the heat wave hits your city - break out those winter lines to help you cool off!


Have a great week and don't forget today is Teacher Appreciation Day so go thank a teacher for helping prepare the next generation!
Tammy B. 


** free shipping and 40% off extended through May 9th with code NSD40**

No comments :

Post a Comment