Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day and a DT Reveal

Good Morning!  Wendy here, wishing everyone a wonderful Mother's Day!

Have you had a chance to play along with our "Mother May I Crop"?  There are so many fun challenges and the Grand Prize could be all yours!  Stop by the forum and play along for a while.  You can play as much as you like, or as little as you can.  Every challenge is an entry for the Grand Prize.  And there are a few fun games if you don't have time to scrap.  Check them out here.  You have until May 20th to play along!

This month's Design Team Reveal involved lots of great papers from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist.  Stop by the My Scraps and More Store to see more of the collection.  And check out the new arrivals!

Here are my reveals:







A few of these pages were made using inspiration from the Mother May I crop!  You'll have to stop by and see what they are....Mother May I Crop Challenges.

I hope to see you there!

Have a Wonderful Mother's Day!!

Wendy***

No comments :

Post a Comment