Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BoBunny On The Go

Good morning all - it's Tammy B and it's reveal day! You have already seen some great projects from Missy and Ginni and now I get to share what I've been doing! I had a great time playing with this paper - the bright colors were right up my alley. In addition to the paper I also got the combo stickers, the noteworthy tags and the party time stickers. Here are a couple of the projects I did and I will be making many more! At first glance I saw that it would be great for little boy LOs but after playing with it I realized that the colors and a lot of the papers were very versatile. I also made a couple of cute birthday cards and I still have lots to work with!





4 comments :

  1. Your layouts and card are AWESOME!! LOVE how you did the ribbon and stick pin on the take a ride layout! That's SO COOL! Might have to scraplift it. LOL! TFS and have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete