Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tracy's Reveal

Good Morning!!!  I hope everyone is having a good week, we are on the downward slope to the weekend!  This is Tracy here to show you what I did with the fun Cosmo Cricket Clementine line.  I just love the soft, sweet colors of this line and found it very versatile.  These first two were wonderful spring days first with my daughter and her friend and the second my son and his cousin.  See how well the colors work for boy pages as well.



Since we did just have Valentines day I also created a few valentines projects with them.  A LO from my daughters Valentines party from last year and then of course a card for my sweet husband.
 


4 comments :

  1. They're FABULOUS Tracy!!!! I might have to lift the Celebrate Love one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you made with this line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your creations Tracy! Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete