Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A little card sketch for you!

Good Morning and happy Tuesday!!
It's Janelle here today and I hope everyone is having a good day.
We are getting a bit of rain here, so that is good...I love the rain!

Anyway....
Today I wanted to share with you a quick and cute card sketch I made.
Here is the simple sketch:


I like to keep my sketches nice and simple, that way there is more room for you to interpret the design how you want. :)
And here are some examples I made with this sketch:


 This first one I made exactly like the sketch, and then this next one I flipped on it's side.



 For each of these cards I used the Dilly Dally 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye's Miss Caroline collection.  I love these papers!  The 6x6 pads are perfect for card making, and I especially love this pad because it has papers that work well for either feminine or masculine cards.

Have a great day, and if you use this sketch make sure and leave a link to your project in the comments.  I would love to see your creations!

-Janelle-

3 comments :

  1. Pretty cards Janelle and great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch! I used it for the card here: http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2012/03/stamping-and-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete