Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Sketch #10

Good Morning! I want to first apologize for the quality of my pics today. It is rainy, dark and early here so they are as good as I could get right now. I hope you can get the jest though. For my layout I used the Bo Bunny "Barefoot" collection, which I just love! The colors are perfect for beachy, summer day photos! As a reminder, starting last week, you have all month to complete the sketches for the prize giveaway, which I will draw for on the first sketch post of the following month. More time to play and more ways to win!! This month, you could win a pretty paper collection from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2!! (last week I said the "Vintage Vogue" collection without realizing I had just given away that the previous week...sorry!)




Here is today's sketch...




and here is my layout...




Have a fun Thursday all!

2 comments :

  1. what a great sketch.. here's mine for the sketch:
    http://scrappydayinparadise.blogspot.com/2011/10/taking-silly-pics.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we double dip here? This is the same as bonus #3 sketch for Sketch It Contest
    http://gallery.myscrapsandmore.com/member-galleries/p1225-harpoon-brewery10-2f2626amp-3b-bonus233-sketches.html

    ReplyDelete