Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Special Thanks...





to our design team member Heather, aka scrappin in AK. Heathers last day on the My Scraps team is tomorrow so I wanted to take a moment to thank her publicly for all she has done for the site and all the time she has spent. Hopefully she will still be a major presence on our forums and continue inspiring us with her wonderful creations, a few of which I am sharing here. Thank you Heather!! I can not express just how much you have been appreciated!!

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous work. Please stick around. You are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so inspiring, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts Heather! I am a huge fan and hope you will still share your layouts in the gallery and on the forum for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to see you are not on the team anymore--knowing you have moved on to new adventrues-good luck and be sure to be back often--like Lisa said I am a fan too!!!
    happy creating always
    hugs

    ReplyDelete