Thursday, July 14, 2011

New products from CHA!!



I am soooo excited about all the great products that have been shown for this upcoming CHA! I personally think that the companies have out done themselves this time!! I have ordered from all of the companies that I currantly have in stock and new items should be shipping in August! Please look for them here first because you never know, I may just have a little promo going on! wink! wink!!



Along with all of the companies at My Scraps & More now, we are going to soon be carrying a brand new scrap manufacturer that I am really excited about! Authentique paper was some wonderful papers and die cuts that I thought would be a great addition to the online store. Each set also has a bi-fold paper set that is like different colors of coordinationg cardstock to match the papers. Gotta love that! They have four themes now: Journey, Blissful, Uncommon and Slendid collection. Two others sets are being unvealed at CHA. One is a Halloween theme and the other is a Christmas theme. You can see all of their papers here. I got my hands on the Splendid collections and had such a fun time playing around with the papers. They are beautiful! I know that everyone will be wanting to get their hands on these products!! Leave a comment here about what you think of this new company and their products and I will award a random winner the Blissful collection! You have until next Friday, July 22nd to comment.



Have a terrific Thursday and I hope to see you over on the boards!

3 comments :

  1. Their products look wonderful!!! I love the color combos and all the extras they have with each set. Their paper is top quality from what I hear. Melinda Spinks worked with one of the lines and she said their paper is amazing. I would love to play with one of their lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing good things about them- it sounds like they're going to be THE big new company this year. I like their "Journey" line best. Looking forward to seeing and touching the products in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really liking the pink & gray and the yellow & gray!

    ReplyDelete